banner1

2015年11月21日土曜日

The castle in autumn (Matsumoto castle/松本城)

Leaving Okamiya shrine (岡宮神社), I went to Matsumoto castle (松本城).
The weather was so good!

People seems having fun. Not only, people, even dogs seemed enjoying the holiday.


The blue sky was spreading over the castle.





Beside the moat, the tree leaves were changed to red.
I found swan there.



I want to introduce you the museum next to Matsumoto castle.
It cost 600 yen for adults, 300 yen for kids to go inside.

There were armor for the Samurai.


In 16th century, the gun had brought to Japan from Europe.
The gun also changed the way of the war in Japan, too. It seemed stronger than swords, spears and bows.


The armor which shot by gun.
I felt scary seeing this aromor. Three holes were in the armor...


I found Oinari-san (お稲荷さん), the foxes in shrine, here too.


The float used for festival.
I thought that design of the dragon's and the emblem's were like Chinese.
I felt the culture's connection seeing this display.

This float was said used until about 10 or 15 years ago.


The steam pumper truck.
I thought this was train, but it was a firetruck!


These were just a little part of exhibitions.
If you visit Matsumoto castle, please also visit a museum next it.

It is good to take time to see them, but if you don't have time, it maybe not bad just glancing at them and pass quickly. You still can feel the cultures of Japan here.

Thank you for reading!
Have a nice weekend!

松本城, 白鳥, 松本市立博物館, 武者, 鎧

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿