banner1

2015年11月18日水曜日

Flowers and peace to Paris and to Russia

Shocking news is still shown in the news program here in Japan, too.
When I was student, I learned history and knew there are religious confrontation in this world.


I just learned from a text book, so what I knew or felt at that time is almost nothing.
Without living in the society, I can't understand the deepness of it's history.

I know it's difficult for me to understand that how deep the reason why people are fighting, but one thing I think for sure is that something earned by killing or hurting someone won't bring real happiness.


There is nothing I can do for the tragedy in Paris and Russia, who lost airplane, but I just want to send flowers to the people.



Wishing the peaceful day will come back to the world soon...



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿